The demand for clean, potable water is super high these days. Add the fact that water is a basic necessity, it is a no brainer supplying drinking water is one of the best businesses in the world.
Starting a water purification business from scratch is hard, though. The good news is that you can start a franchise! Here are three water refill station franchises in the Philippines. See if any would fit your liking.
Aquabest is the greatest in the industry and rightfully so. It has over 500 branches in the Philippines and is a member of the Philippine Franchise Assossication (PFA). Aquabest proudly uses the exclusive technology called the Grander Tech, which destructures and restructures water. Ordinary purification cannot do this!
- Franchise fee is P800,000.00
- Franchise fee is inclusive of, all the necessary equipment and full installations, warranty for all the technology, training, logistical support, and branch monitoring, full marketing support.
- Franchise fee is not inclusive of building and store construction.
Phone: (02) 371-0478; look for Lyn Gordon
Crystal Clear was started by Solerex Water Technologies, one of the best water treatment companies in the Philippines. Solerex designs, manufactures and establishes water treatment systems in the Philippines. Crystal Clear Water has already received several awards, like Most Outstanding Philippine Franchise in the Service Industry from 2003 to 2004, Hall of Fame Award for Service Category in the recently held Franchise Marketing Excellence Campaign and the director, Mr. Jose Antonio Soler, has been mentioned in the Top 10 Entrepreneur in the Philippines in the October 2003 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine.
- The franchise fee is P100,000.00.
- Franchise package is inclusive of:
- Site selection assistance and approval
- Store layout design
- Initial inventory
- Store Consumable
- RO Verification equipment for membrane cleaning
- Transfer of technology
- Operations manual
- Marketing support
- Technical training
- Sales and marketing
- Pre and Post opening assistance
- Continuous operational support
- The total investment needed is P800,000.00 to 1M
- The required space is 25sqm.
Land Phone : (+632) 695-3823, (+632) 239-1701,
Fax : (+632) 695-3823
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluewaters is another contender, 25 years in the business and is endorsed by lots of celebrities. Through those 25 years, the quality of their water is paralleled, and Bluewaters is committed to keeping the trust of the Filipinos.
- They have three water station types
- Safe alkaline – P80,000.00
- Mineral and alkaline – P98,000.00
- Reverse Osmosis, Mineral and alkaline – P148,000.00
- All the water station types comes in with necessary equipment, full installation, staff training, and marketing
Phone: +63 2 775 5010
Mobile: Globe: 0906-329-0640; Smart: 0999-650-3354; Sun: 0922-445-7556